We are excited to hear from you and we want to make the application process simple. Here are a few things to know:
What if I have a co-applicant or guarantor?
How does the online application work?
- The Primary Applicant should complete their application first.
- Co-applicants are any additional applicants 18 years of age or older; this includes the Primary Applicant's spouse, roommate(s), and/or guarantor.
- The online application will prompt you to send an email invitation to your co-applicant(s) and/or guarantor.
- The email address of the Co-applicant must be different than the email address of the Primary Applicant. (Free email accounts can be obtained at gmail.com, yahoo.com, Hotmail.com, etc.)
- It is very important that the Co-applicant apply by following the emailed link to properly combine your applications and speed the approval process.
What fees are required to apply?
- The application process includes credit and criminal background checks. Our leasing team will verify income and rental history.
- All fields marked with an asterisk are required to complete the approvals.
- If you need to exit your application to gather information, you may do so. Simply return at a later time, enter your log in and password, and complete the application.
- An e-signature is required to complete the application.
- When the application is complete, you will receive an email confirmation. Our leasing team will follow up with you within 48 hours after the application is complete.
Please have digital copies of the following to upload during the application process.
- Application fee: $50 per applicant. This fee is required to complete your application.
- Holding Deposit: $100 for an apartment home, $250 for a furnished apartment. A holding deposit is required; payment of the deposit will either reserve an apartment home or a place on the waiting list for you.
- Government Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Income, if applicable
Last 3 (three) pay stubs
If self-employed, a copy of the current or prior year tax return
- Pet Information, if applicable
For any questions, please call 231-932-9200.